Retaining Walls and Fences
A nicely maintained and beautiful landscape will improve the value and appearance of your home; a retaining wall or fence is the frame on the perfect image of your property.
When you speak to MYP landscaping in Wellington, we can offer retaining wall and fence building and design services that are:
- Custom designed to suit your property.
- Built in a style and with materials to suit your tastes.
- Built to provide greater security and privacy if used as a boundary or defining space between properties.
Retaining walls and fences have many uses, whether you need an addition to your vegetable garden or a tall structure to protect against erosion or improve privacy for the property.
You can use a retaining wall or fence for a number of design, aesthetic, and functional reasons, including to:
Create area to grow a garden, or extend an existing garden.
- Provide stability when building or renovating.
- Create a boundary alongside a driveway.
- Prevent erosion and reinforce a section near river banks or coastal areas.
What we can do for you
At MYP, we have a highly skilled and dedicated landscaper with over 30 years of industry experience. We provide exceptional advice and quality work at excellent prices.
There are many options for incorporating a retaining wall or fence on your property and, depending on what you require from a wall or fence, there will be different materials and designs available to suit all types of projects.
Once we’ve assessed the site, we can:
- discuss the materials and design you would like to incorporate into the build; and
- offer advice on any surrounding landscaping concerns to address simultaneously.
We have a range of landscaping services that are available for our Wellington customers, so we can incorporate any paving, decking, or concreting services alongside if needed.
How do our outdoor retaining wall and fence services in Wellington work?
You can contact our team about any queries you have for building a retaining wall or fence on your property today, by phone, email, or online.
If we can’t speak to you on the phone straight away, or if you apply online or by email, we’ll give you a call and schedule a time to inspect your property and discuss your needs for a retaining wall or fence.
Once we’ve made an assessment and we understand what you need for your site, we’ll discuss the options and designs that will be most suitable to the project.
- We’ll visit your home and speak to you about your property and plans for a retaining wall or fence.
- Once we’ve assessed the area, we’ll discuss your options, such as the materials and purpose.
- We’ll confirm you’re happy with the timeline, materials, and design.
- Once the 50% deposit is received we’ll schedule a time to begin building your retaining wall or fence.
- We take regular progress photos along the way, so we can update you with the completion time and how we’re progressing.
Professional retaining wall and fence building services in Wellington
At MYP, we’re experienced landscaping professionals with 30 years of experience in the building industry – our time working with clients on projects for so long allows us to offer the best advice available for any landscaping concerns or projects.
If you’re looking to include a retaining wall or fence on your property, we can provide options whether it’s for structural purposes or to improve your privacy or property value. If you need to speak to an expert landscaping team in Wellington, contact MYP today and we’ll organise a time to visit your property.