We are looking for someone to dive into the running of our office, bringing your knowledge and passion for the industry. This is no ordinary office role so you will need to be enthusiastic, bring your ideas, keen to listen, help and give our clients the excellent service Maintain Your Property is well known for.
• Scheduling of building and landscaping jobs in our specialist system
• Answering incoming calls
• Proof reading quotations (strong attention to detail and excellent grammar is imperative)
• Quotation follow ups
• Liaising with Property Managers and Suppliers
• Ordering building materials
• First point of contact for the maintenance team and determining who/what assistance is required
• Setting up invoices to be approved
Ideally the role would suit someone who has a building/maintenance background or worked in a similar role.
If you enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same, part of a dedicated team and take ownership of your role, we want to hear from you now!
Email us now with CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com
We are a one-stop shop!